“Fear shows us places within ourselves and within the world that need our love.”
I have been blogging, hosting Instagram Lives, podcasting, journaling, meditating, and sharing everything I am learning to stay healthy and positive during this home quarantine time. It’s a time for all of us to focus on getting loved up and loving those around us.
In this solo episode on the podcast, I’m recapping 11 ways I’ve noted are helping me stay positive and healthy while staying home. I’ve written these down on a blog post as well, with lots of relevant links, so check that out if you want to follow up on any of my suggestions.
Let’s get loved up at home!
- What to do while at home to stay positive (2:20)
- Sleep (3:35)
- Yoga (4:49)
- Hydrate (5:50)
- Herbs and supplements (8:06)
- Plant-based foods (10:35)
- Essential oils (12:10)
- Healing frequencies (13:34)
- Hydrogen peroxide therapy (15:16)
- Hot and cold showers (16:01)
- Daily rituals (17:06)
- Movement (18:30)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Get Loved Up Membership
- 30 Day Self-Love Challenges
- 11 Immunity Boosting Practices
- Get Loved Up Full Spectrum Herbs
- Get Loved Up Protein Powder
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce