“If it’s not there for you, create it yourself.”
Wow, this episode is fire. Get ready to have all your mental limitations around being a woman blown away.
Gina DeVee is a published author, accomplished speaker, podcast host, business coach and self-made multimillionaire entrepreneur. She has dedicated her career to helping women connect spiritually, start profitable businesses, create wealth from a feminine perspective, and become highly visible so they can make a global impact.
Gina’s own journey from struggling psychotherapist to globetrotting entrepreneur has taken her from the First Lady’s Office at the White House, to getting her Master’s in Clinical Psychology, graduating from Le Cordon Bleu and founding her growing women’s empowerment, multi-media company and lifestyle brand, Divine Living.
In this conversation, we talk about how powerful our spiritual connection to our divine feminine is, how to have strong, healthy boundaries, and how to attract anything you want.
- How to view everyday as an opportunity for spiritual growth (4:01)
- The keys to being a queen through the School of Health, the School of Love and the School of Money (5:52)
- What divine living is (9:45)
- Why a queen has a no excuses policy (12:15)
- The difference with a deeper connection with spirit (28:45)
- Why the wisdom in a queen never settles for the mortal mind alone (30:22)
- Why waiting to be dazzled leads to success (33:32)
- How to think of money as energy (34:31)
- Where your most powerful place to live is (37:41)
- Why being in love is the biggest challenge but also the most rewarding (52:13)
- How Gina gets loved up (54:10)
Links mentioned in this episode
- The Audacity to Be Queen
- Women Who Run with Wolves
- Dangerous Beauty
- Don’t Stop Me Now
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce