“There’s a collective vibration of fear that has to be acknowledged and transmuted to faith.”
Wow, so much has changed this past week in the world! We are all trying our best to stay healthy, stay home, and help stop the spread of the coronavirus. I talked to my team and found some solid advice about the top 10 ways to take care of your immune system and slow the spread of the virus. I wanted to share them on a solo episode in the podcast so that you can have them easily accessible at any time.
These tips will help your body, but the most important thing is to take care of your mind. Remember to get loved up in whatever way feels best to you!
- Drink lots of hot liquids
- Gargle with an antiseptic daily
- Take a shower after being outside
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully
- Don’t smoke
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Elevate your zinc levels
- Try to avoid getting the common flu
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat, attack it immediately
Links mentioned in this episode
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce