“When you follow your soul, the universe rises to support what is in alignment with itself.”
I love today’s topic and today’s guest. Kute is someone who has an incredible story and has chosen to live his life’s biggest purpose, no matter how challenging it was to believe in at times. When he speaks, it’s easy to believe that anything is possible.
A charismatic visionary and transformational teacher, Kute Blackson offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for a whole new generation. Born in Ghana, West Africa, Kute’s multicultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and a Ghanaian father has spanned four different continents. His unique lineage lay the foundation for his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
Kute quickly learned that the “outside-in” approach favored by so many in the personal development space had to become an inside-out approach. So he decided to create his own method—a process that liberates the individual and the true self at the core and then pushes those gifts outward into the universe. This helps the individual get in touch with who they really are. It is a process of breaking free—so that the individual can live, give, and share the truest expression of their self. This is what Kute calls “Liberated Living.”
In this conversation, Kute and I unpack why we may not believe that our soul’s calling is possible and why we must answer that call anyway.
“Our dreams chose us for a reason.”
- How to choose a different path than the one that is expected of you (0:57)
- How you can lose everything and still have a sense of peace (5:50)
- What to do when your soul speaks to you (12:35)
- The greatest gift a parent can give a child (17:34)
- Why surrender is true freedom (21:45)
- How free will is linked to our conditioning (24:33)
- Why we must ask for help when we need it (31:55)
- Why it’s okay to be misunderstood by others (40:20)
- What to ask the universe for to make sure you are on purpose (46:04)
- How to view every experience in your life as preparation (51:40)
- How Kute gets loved up (57:09)
- What to do if your efforts don’t seem to be working (1:01:15)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Boundless Bliss Bali
- Koya’s New Years Retreat in Bali
- Order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce