I was blessed to be featured in an amazing film called HEAL that is on Netflix (and a book and virtual summit are happening this month around it as well!). As part of the process, I met the filmmaker, Adam, and knew that he had powerful perspective to share on the podcast.
Adam Schomer is a documentary film and TV Director, Writer, Producer and the president of i2i Productions. Recently he produced and released the incredibly successful HEAL documentary, a #1 iTunes Best Seller, created the HealSummit with self help powerhouse Hay House, got Heal on a major SVOD platform for 2019, and managed all international deals, like the #2 best selling DVD for Heal Germany and negotiated deals worldwide. He is in post production on The Road To Dharma 10 episodes television series. And he is currently developing three docu-series and two features that are meaningful, inspiring, and bring wisdom through entertainment.
Adam shares amazing stories in this conversation about what he has learned about consciousness, humanity, relationships, and purpose through his travels and career as a conscious filmmaker. Be sure to check out the HEAL summit and film, as well as his other projects!
- The story behind the Women of the White Buffalo film that Adam directed (1:40)
- How a culture can lose its spirit (2:59)
- What was so profound about Adam’s documentary HEAL (6:20)
- Why we feel the need to share freedom once we have received it (14:20)
- What free will is and how it works (15:55)
- The four sacred sites Adam visited for The Road to Dharma docuseries (18:17)
- How our choices prevent or invite challenges (23:43)
- How to manage emotions as an empath (25:04)
- What matters most in relationships (27:25)
- How to handle breakdowns in communication (30:04)
- How Adam gets loved up (32:15)
- A perspective on free love and non-monogamy (38:47)
- Adam’s advice to young filmmakers (45:40)
Links mentioned in this episode
- HEAL documentary
- Gregg Braden
- The Road to Dharma
- HEAL Summit
- Kriya Breathwork
- HEAL Book
- Order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce