Most people are not authentic because they don’t know who they are.Click to Tweet
I am passionate about putting your health first and maximizing your quality of life for as long as you live. So when I come across other people who are examples of this, I get so excited to talk to them. Jean Titus is an incredible role model for this.
A serial entrepreneur and former financial advisor, Jean Titus discovered his purpose and passion through the heartache of losing loved ones far too early. He lives his mantra – “We rise by lifting others” – daily as a life coach and Personal Trainer.
Jean brings simplicity and practicality to his work, helping clients draw on their strengths to realize the one thing: money can’t buy good health and wellness.
Jean shared so many pieces of wisdom in this conversation that I had to write down multiple quotes to share with you. If you’ve been looking for purpose or motivation to prioritize your physical and mental health, here it is!
No one falls on top of the mountain. Everyone has to climb.Click to Tweet
- Why Jean doesn’t believe in motivation (2:31)
- What makes a gentleman in today’s world (3:12)
- What integrity means (6:45)
- Why being a giver is so much better than being a taker (8:55)
- How Jean learned the core values that guide him today (11:11)
- How challenges, roadblocks, and hurdles make you better (12:35)
- What watching his father die taught Jean about making an impact (14:35)
- How to motivate yourself to protect your health (22:15)
- Ways to take care of your mental health (24:13)
- Why being a complete person on your own makes you better in relationships (29:50)
There’s nothing you can do about tomorrow except live today properly.Click to Tweet
Links mentioned in this episode
- Order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce