I’ve been studying detox, healing, and natural cures since high school. Natural healing and herbs fascinate me so much I can spend day after day soaking up information and never get bored.
I was introduced to the work of Medical Medium Anthony William in 2016 and, to this day, am blown away by his knowledge. Anthony is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, having written: Medical Medium, Life-Changing Foods, Thyroid Healing, Liver Rescue, and Cleanse To Heal. He is an expert on true causes and healing chronic illnesses such as digestive issues, skin conditions, migraines, fatigue, autoimmune diseases, brain fog, and hundreds of others. He is known for his unique ability to use spirit to guide his health information, predicting crucial health information ahead of time.
Allow me to share some precious nutrition tips to help you heal and nourish your health, wellness, and lifestyle.
Nutrition Tips and Natural Cures by Anthony William, the Medical Medium
The Truth About Celery Juice
Anthony prioritizes celery juice as a daily nutrient to help improve your immune system consistently, creating a whole movement to share its benefits. The recommendation is to drink 16 ounces of pure celery juice on an empty stomach in the morning or two hours after a meal.
How celery juice helps:
- Improves digestion
- Soothes bloating
- Clears your skin
- Stabilizes mood
- Promotes mental clarity
- Helps sustain your energy
- Is a powerful healing remedy
Drinking celery juice in a must for optimizing my nutrition. Here are my top reasons why you should start drinking celery juice.
Celery juice is most helpful if…
- Healing from acute and chronic illnesses.
- Suffering from skin issues such as eczema, acne, or allergies.
- Dealing with digestive issues such as constipation.
- Experiencing irregular blood sugar levels.
- Have autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
Want to learn more about the healing properties of celery juice? Join the Global Celery Juice Movement!
Improve Gut Health & Immunity Holistically
Removing heavy metals from your intestinal tract, such as mercury, lead, aluminum, nickel, copper, and cadmium, are essential for optimal organ function. These metals accumulate from pesticides and herbicides ingested from common sources like our food. The consumption and accumulation of these heavy metals lead to them living within our tissues, such as our brain, liver, immune system, and digestive system. If present in our system for an extended period, their oxidation may damage our tissues, cause inflammation, and produce a poison that will disrupt our nervous system.
The consequences of an unhealthy gut:
- Dysfunctional effects on the brain, including memory loss, brain fog, and concentration
- Lower energy levels and mood by causing fatigue and depression
- Cause digestive inflammation
- Can be a source of food for viruses, bacteria, parasites, and body pathogens
- Generate the growth of bacteria in our gut
- Lead to the development of ADHD, ADD, OCD, autism, depression, and mood disorders
Foods that can help improve gut health:
- Cilantro or parsley – This coriander plant goes deep into hard-to-reach places, extracting metals from yesteryear so it’s great for that mercury inheritance you’re carrying around! Sprinkle a quarter to one-half cup on your salad, add to guacamole, or blend one cup in a smoothie or juice.
- Zeolite – A liquid for detoxing. Use as directed on the bottle.
- Spirulina from Hawaii – In powder form, this edible blue-green algae draws out heavy metals from your brain, central nervous system, and liver. Take two teaspoons mixed in water, coconut water, juice, or smoothie daily.
- L-glutamine in powder form – Take one teaspoon mixed in water or a smoothie.
- Plantain leaf – Brew this herb to make a cup of tea and enjoy once a day.
- Red clover blossoms – Brew two tablespoons of these flower blossoms to make two cups of tea and enjoy once a day.
- Fresh Garlic (2 cloves) and Sage (2 tbsp) per day can also promote a healthy gut.
Ready for a heavy metal detox? Here’s what you need and why you need to get the toxic heavy metals out.
Protect and Support Gut Health
One of the key nutrition philosophies enhanced by Medical Medium Anthony William is the importance of protecting your gut as a key pillar for your overall health. A healthy gut reinforces the immune system, stimulates heart and brain health, creates an effective digestion system, and may help prevent some cancers and autoimmune diseases.
Foods to avoid that reduce gut health:
- Foods that feed viruses and bacteria and may cause intestinal conditions like eggs, soy, gluten, corn, and dairy products
- Canola vegetable oil damages the gut lining
- Diatomaceous earth particles found in some medicines can harm the intestinal tract
Foods to enjoy that enhance gut health
- Lettuce – (romaine, red leaf, and butter leaf)
- Herbs – (oregano, thyme, and peppermint)
- Fruit – (bananas, apples, figs, and dates)
- Healing teas – (peppermint, ginger, lemon)
- Any raw fruit or vegetable
- Quality probiotics if you need them
- Celery juice for enhancing hydrochloric acid and overall gut health
- Aloe water because it’s anti-bacterial and lowers the build-up of bad acids
- Papaya for calming the nervous system
- Barley grass juice powder for your intestinal tract
- Mushroom powder to reinforce the liver health
Understand gut health. Find more healing foods and supplements here.
The Healing Benefits of B12
Taking vitamin B12 is vital for our nervous system and liver because it reinforces our DNA by maintaining blood and nerve cells.
The benefits of B12:
- Supports neurological disorders by strengthening neuro transmitting chemicals
- Protects the brain by restoring tissue thanks to its adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin components.
- Boosts the immune system, protects and repairs against viruses.
- Lowers the levels of inflammation in the body.
- Keeps a healthy liver by allowing it to trace the amounts of certain nutrients that reinforce cell communication and blood vessels and improve cells’ ability to transfer information.
You can find vitamin B12 in…
- Nutritional yeast
- Breakfast cereal
- Bananas, apples, and berries
- Soy, almond, and rice milk
- Spinach, beetroot, potatoes, mushrooms
Did you know that nearly everyone is deficient in vitamin B12 today? Discover the healing benefits of B12 and elevated biotics.
I hope I gave you a clear overview of the most important nutritional facts to integrate from one of my favorite health and healing resources: Anthony William, the Medical Medium.