Time, talk, and tears.
This week I’m bringing you a second episode of the wisdom from power couple Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles.
Preston’s mission is to empower, inspire and ignite a multi-generational movement of radical growth through conscious, creative content, acts of love and living boldly.
He believes we’re here to leave the planet better than we found it, and he’s committed to motivating others to join him on that mission, and live their best life NOW. He is a Personal Freedom Coach who supports people in understanding & embracing their fears, so they can live the life of their dreams.
In this conversation, Preston and I go deep into childhood trauma, healthy romantic relationships, running your business with a partner, and how to be a leader in healing racism in our world today.
- How to understand your uniqueness as a gift and not a problem (5:07)
- A different way to view blaming your parents for your situation (8:02)
- Preston’s top tips for a healthy relationship (12:17)
- How to have a healthy business with your romantic partner (19:06)
- How to process emotions that come up around racism (25:55)
- How Preston gets loved up (29:01)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Impact Theory
- Alexi Panos
- Bridge to Love
- Conscious Man Brotherhood & Man Cave
- Radical Forgiveness
- Love Louder
- Pre-order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce