We attract people that are here for our deepest healing.
I got to talk to a real life superhero woman for this episode. My friend Alexi is not only an incredibly inspiring coach, author, and speaker, she is also a wife and mother to an amazing little boy.
Alexi is on a mission to reinvent “personal development” into what she and her husband Preston call the EMERGENT WISDOM MOVEMENT–creating a container of transformational work that elicits a remembrance of what we’ve always known…and who we’ve always known we are.
She is an artist of life. Some would label her as an Impact Entrepreneur, others would say she’s a Thought Leader, Author or Speaker, and most would say she is a BOSS MAMA.
One of the things I love most about Alexi is her open honesty about all the ups and downs of becoming the best version of yourself. I can’t wait for you to hear her wisdom in this episode.
- How growing up in a divorced-parent home affects a child (2:30)
- How to turn pain into power (4:30)
- The keys to developing a healthy marriage (7:40)
- What to do when you want to leave your relationship (11:10)
- How to take responsibility for everything in your life (13:25)
- Tips for doing business with your partner (15:12)
- How to be a successful mom and entrepreneur (19:35)
- Ways to prepare yourself mentally and physically for giving birth (24:02)
- How to develop sisterhood with other women (32:01)
- How Alexi gets loved up (37:07)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Now or Never
- 50 Ways to Yay
- Preston Smiles
- A Course In Miracles
- Tony Robbins
- Order non-toxic seaweed skincare from Osea and get free shipping with code “GETLOVEDUPFREESHIP”
- Pre-order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce