It’s Women’s History Month! With all that’s going on in the world, I think now it is more important than ever to focus on the essence of who we are – powerful beings. All month, I will highlight one virtue each day that I want you to exercise. Will it be easy? Maybe, maybe not. But it will be worth it! Share a personal story below about how you relied on faith to turn the impossible to possible!
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
My faith journey really started when I was in college. I was heavily involved in track & field, but as you know, with sports comes injuries. I remember going to the Hospital and the Doctor telling me that the season would be over for me. So to cope with my initial stress, I took a Yoga class and it changed my whole perspective on life. I had faith that I could share this wonderful practice and make a career out of it — and I did!
Three Ways To Practice Having Faith
1. Zoom Out: Don’t focus on what’s directly in front of you.
2. Speak it into existence: Whatever IT is for you. Speak as if it’s already done.
3. Be a Trailblazer: Don’t see or have an example (in your life) of what you want? Be the exception! Blaze your own trail.
VERY BERRY SMOOTHIE
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- Handful of parsley and cilantro
- 1 Thumb of ginger
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 Drops of Stevia
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
Blend ingredients until smooth and and creamy. Enjoy!