“The only work that will ultimately bring any good to any of us is the work of contributing to the healing of the world.” Marianne Williamson
By definition, healing consists of making free from injury or disease, to make sound or whole, to make whole again and restore health.This quote and definition deeply resonates with me. It’s essentially one of the reasons I started @GetLovedUp
– the self-love aspect in particular. How do you define healing? Comment below and share a personal story about the process you take to heal.
Three Ways To Incorporate Healing Daily
1. Create a list of self-affirmations. Start with this one: You are enough!
2. Be patient. Healing takes time.
3. Take care of yourself. Take a yoga class, write in your journal…do what you need to release.
PEACE PERFECTION SMOOTHIE
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of frozen peaches
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 1 Lacinato kale leaf
- 1 dash of Salt
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 drops of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 scoops of Sunwarrior vanilla protein
Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!