Being within stillness and spaciousness allows for me to know love.
Our second episode of the brand new Get Loved Up podcast is with the incredible wellness expert Chantel Robertson.
Chantel is an artist of life, soul healer, and free-spirited being. She is the Founder and Owner of Upful Blends where she provides alkaline blends and herbs for the mind and body. She is a guide back to the remembrance of love through consciousness and alkaline embodiment.
I recently met Chantel and was amazed by her energy, glow, health, and message. Once I learned about her radical healing journey, I knew I needed to have her on the show to share it with you.
I would love to hear what you resonate with in Chantel’s story and if you try her amazing herbal blends (I love them!). Let us know what you think and stay tuned for new episodes of the podcast coming weekly!
- How to find hope in hopeless situations (7:02)
- How our inner state is reflected in our outer environment (8:44)
- The power of self-love to attract an amazing community (16:45)
- Chantel’s daily self-care practices (17:55)
- The health benefits of Irish moss (21:35)
- The value of eating an alkaline diet (26:46)
- How Chantel gets loved up (29:10)
- Chantel’s advice for anyone struggling with mental health challenges (32:45)
- Herbs that support good mental health or “a nutritional shower for your brain” (33:45)