We are all innately healers. We all have that wisdom within us.
Wow, this episode of the Get Loved Up Podcast is an amazing education on something that many people are curious about (myself included!). My friend Heather Askinosie is an expert on crystals, their healing powers, and how to use them in your life as a tool for empowerment and accessing your inner wisdom.
Heather is a leading influencer on the power of crystals. For over 26 years, she has been studying the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. She has had the privilege of studying with the best healers from all over the world, who have passed down ancient teachings on how to utilize energy technology in the upcoming millennium.
In our conversation, Heather took the time to explain the basics of how crystals work, what to use each type of crystals for, what her favorites are, and even tips on cleansing and charging them.
I love Heather’s style of teaching and explaining how to use this powerful tool. She has taught me so much and I love the crystals I have received from her.
Whether this is your first introduction to crystals as a tool for personal empowerment, or whether you are already using them, I want to hear your thoughts on what you learned in this episode! Leave us a review over on Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think of the show.
- What prompted Heather to leave her successful real estate career and study healing (1:06)
- The experience that shifted her whole perspective on her purpose (2:55)
- What feng shui is and how to use it in your life (4:52)
- Heather’s tips for using feng shui to improve your love life (5:32)
- How to use crystals to improve specific areas your life (8:21)
- Ways crystals can shift you from your head to your heart (14:34)
- Using crystals to shift your willpower (17:20)
- How Koya found her voice (20:39)
- Heather’s tips for picking a crystal to start with (25:12)
- How to cleanse your crystal (26:46)
- How to charge your crystal (27:57)
- How Heather gets loved up (29:21)
- The cleansing prayer that Heather received from a medicine man (31:12)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Energy Muse
- Crystal Muse
- Pre-order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce