“The more experiences you have, the closer you will get to your purpose.”
Meet Audria Richmond
Born to break ground, Audria Richmond is the Marketing and Launch Strategist you find when you know it’s time to scale your business model, automate your marketing and multiply your money. With her incomparable formula of business strategy, unquenchable creativity, and tech-savviness, Audria is a breathing billboard for her trademark tagline, “Be the First to Do It First.” As the visionary behind one of the most unmatched and intriguing brands ever seen, including her signature UnCloned Marketing Method™, Audria is always challenging every marketing rule ever written—and replacing them with her own. Well known for her disruptive take on marketing, Audria has become sought after for her ability to strategically map and implement talked-about marketing campaigns that lead to explosive results.
Through her bestselling books, first-of-its-kind app, and consulting, Audria has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and companies to stake their claim in the market, moving from doing it like everybody else to completely UnCloned.
In this episode, Audria shares the question that set her on her journey to who she is today, “How do I make myself the obvious choice?” She reveals the keys to finding authentic offerings as well as tips on networking, self-doubt and advertising. This podcast will have you looking at your business in a new way.
Get Loved Up with Audria Richmond
I absolutely love this interview. I appreciate Audria’s reminder to, “Know Yourself,” which is a mantra Get Loved Up lives by as well. She is truly inspiring, and I hope that you find value in what she shared with us. If so, please tag her, @audriarichmond, and me, @koyawebb, on Instagram with a screenshot of the episode and your best takeaways. Knowing that you’ve learned something from us inspires us to continue making a positive impact in this world.
Until next time, love — allow yourself to heal, so it’ll lead you to personal transformation.
- Becoming Audria (1:15)
- Navigating relationships that shape who we are (2:38)
- Getting to know yourself (3:55)
- The more experiences you have, the closer you will get to your purpose (6:38)
- Offering what feels authentic to you (7:45)
- 2020 Lessons (9:02)
- The hiring process (11:00)
- Setting a standard of expectation and branding (14:30)
- Keys to networking (16:00)
- The power of live streaming (22:58)
- Nurturing community (25:05)
- Look at Zoom like a stage (26:20)
- Stop giving our fears titles (28:12)
- Advertising is about discovery (30:33)
- Do what you’re consistent with (34:32)
- Allow for innovation (36:33)
- Audria’s routine of acknowledgement and self-care (38:04)
- Audria’s world (41:25)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Uncloned Book
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce