“If that door is not opening, you don’t have to push it.”
Lori is one of the kindest leaders in the wellness space. She lights up the room with her gorgeous smile, and she tells the truth because she has learned how to love herself. I am so excited to share this sister with you today.
Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. She has grown two multi-million dollar businesses as a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional. She is also an author, cover model, and three-time fitness world champion, who offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being, and financial freedom. Through her books, unique coaching methods, and programs, she has helped countless people connect with their soul, transform their bodies, empower their minds, gain financial independence, and fall in love with themselves and their lives.
Throughout her career, Lori has regularly appeared on the covers of and published articles for Oxygen Magazine, STRONG Fitness Magazine, Health & Fitness Magazine and Prosper Magazine. She has also been featured on NBC, Fox, and TLC networks.
Lori shares her story of growing up overweight, living with panic attacks, and transforming her beliefs, body, and mindset through years of real deal work. This conversation is going to make you believe anything is possible.
“Seeing outside your circle shows you there’s another way.”
- How to transition your old beliefs into your current values (1:00)
- How fitness redefined Lori’s connection to something greater (6:00)
- What happens when you hit your peak at a job (15:31)
- How to confront your biggest fears after marriage (18:00)
- The power of a new environment to change your perspective (21:41)
- What loving yourself means to Lori (25:12)
- How to define healthy boundaries (28:12)
- What it looks like to hold space for each other in your marriage (30:47)
- How walking helps to resolve conflict in marriage (32:21)
- How Lori developed an amazing business through network marketing (35:41)
- What it means to support and hold place as a sister (41:00)
- What to do when you feel you’re just not getting it (44:34)
- Methods of self care (47:12)
- How to learn to love fear (49:00)