The thing that creates the struggle is the story that we attach to the emotion.
If you’ve ever had an eating disorder, struggled with body image, been an addict, workaholic, or wondered how on earth you can create the life and business of your dreams, then this episode is for you.
Samantha Skelly’s vision for the world is for every human on the planet to understand the power locked within them and set themselves free – though the power of breathwork. She is uniting humanity again by facilitating human connection through the breath. She is certain breathwork will change the world — when we understand the brilliance we have within us, we can finally stop searching for it. Through her Hungry For Happiness Certification Program & her Pause Breathwork Facilitator training, her goal is to train world class healers to bring this work into the world.
Samantha is one of the most energetic, powerful, and honest coaches and healers I know, and I love what she shares in this conversation about choosing love over fear in every situation.
- Why Samantha went on 50 diets in 4 years (2:30)
- How to come out of an eating disorder (5:43)
- What Samantha’s daily breathwork practice looks like (10:51)
- What Samantha uses to wake up instead of an alarm clock (11:50)
- What living fierce looks like for Samantha (20:03)
- The reason why people are not successful as entrepreneurs (21:23)
- How to choose love over fear when facing challenges in relationships and business (22:54)
- What future casting is and how to do it (29:55)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Hungry for Happiness
- The Yoga Barn
- Pause Breathwork
- Order non-toxic seaweed skincare from Osea and get free shipping with code “GETLOVEDUPFREESHIP”
- Order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce