Never ever change your body for someone else.
I recently met this incredible woman, Sarah, at a mastermind we are both a part of, and I connected with her spiritually right away. But once I got to know her story of healing her body, I was even more amazed and knew I had to share her story with you.
Sarah Anne Stewart was thrown into the world of wellness as a teenager when her father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her family made a choice – to fight back with alternative medicine. Seven months later, her father was declared cancer-free, and a spark was lit in Sarah that propelled her to dedicate her life to spreading the healings her family had discovered. Today, as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (AADP), Sarah runs a leading private coaching practice with a focus on permanent weight loss. Her heart-centered approach has supported hundreds to lose weight naturally, without ‘crash’ dieting. Sarah is the founder of the Awesome Inside Out Movement, author of the e-course, “Meditate Slim,” and an advisor to international wellness brands.
In this conversation we get honest about eating disorders, breast implants, and what it takes to truly love your body when you have struggled with that for so long.
- How eating disorders can start (3:50)
- Advice for overcoming an eating disorder (10:05)
- Sarah’s experience getting breast implants (and explants later) (14:32)
- The value of getting coaching for big challenges (26:45)
- How to heal mentally and physically from big injuries (29:50)
- The value of asking your body what it needs each day (30:50)
- Sarah’s advice on learning to love your body as it naturally is (34:45)
- How Sarah gets loved up (38:59)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Break the Norms
- Annie Lalla
- Get 10% off your first purchase at Primally Pure with code “KOYA”
- Order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce