“Without sadness, we don’t know what joy feels like. Without fear we don’t know what safety feels like. If we want these full lives, we have to experience full feelings. And a lot of us are just uncomfortable to just sit in them.”
– Jenna Kutcher
Meet Jenna Kutcher
Jenna Kutcher is a born-and-raised Minnesota wife, mother, and entrepreneur who aims for two things daily: helping others wake up to life and staying in comfy pants. Creator and host of the top-rated Goal Digger Podcast, she’s helped thousands redefine success and chase bold dreams through her decade-long work as a leading online personality and educator.
In This Episode
In this episode of the Get Loved Up Podcast, Koya Webb talks to entrepreneur, podcast host, and author Jenna Kutcher. Jenna talks about her journey to healing, her relationship with her emotions, and life as a mother of two while also working as an educator and media personality. Jenna also shares how she keeps her online and offline lives separate, and gives us valuable insight on intentionality and dealing with stress and burnout.
“Don’t assume that someone cannot hold or understand something. But think about how you can communicate in a way that invites them to have empathy, to understand at a deeper level.” – Jenna Kutcher
Get Loved Up with Jenna Kutcher
I hope you find an incredible amount of hope, inspiration and value, as I did, in what Jenna Kutcher shares with us in this episode. If so, please tag @jennakutcher, and I, @koyawebb, on Instagram with a screenshot of the episode and your favorite takeaways. Hearing about what you’ve learned from us, and what your favorite moments were, inspires us to continue making a positive impact in this world.
Until next time, love yourself, love others, and love the world. One day at a time, one breath at a time.
- 01:30 How are we, really?
- 07:29 Healing from Miscarriages
- 12:26 Building Relationships in the COVID-19 era
- 20:42 No Need To Belittle Yourself Or Other People
- 25:34 The Truth Behind Burnout
- 34:45 You Don’t Have To Earn The Right To Rest
- 40:14 Re-learning How To Process Our Emotions
- 46:45 Wake Up Slower In The Morning
- 52:20 Jenna’s Self-Care Tips
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check Out Jenna’s Book How Are You, Really?
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce
- Learn more about Koya’s Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Join the Get Loved Up Membership