“I am responsible for my own healing and you are responsible for yours.”
Season 2 of the podcast is here! I’m so excited to share what we have in store for you in this season of the show. You can expect amazing interviews with top entertainers, thought leaders, authors, and more about how they get loved up. You’ll also hear solo episodes from me teaching on the topics you have requested.
In this first episode of the season, I’m sharing 5 ways to stop self-sabotage and get back to a place of purpose and love. These are 5 things I do all the time that help me – because I struggle with this all the time.
I’d love to hear your feedback after you listen. What are ways you notice you self-sabotage? Which of the tips I share resonate most? It’s time to get loved up!
- What self-sabotage means (2:02)
- Step 1: Explore why (3:18)
- Step 2: Express gratitude (5:00)
- Step 3: Set intention (6:10)
- Step 4: Create liberating affirmations (7:12)
- Step 5: Decide if you want to share (8:21
Links mentioned in this episode
- Order Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce