The #GetLovedUpYoga Challenge is back this month and we’ve got even more to celebrate! Here’s how you can join in all of the fun:
Here’s the weekly intention for the April #GetLovedUpYoga:
For week 1 and week 3 of this challenge, our hosts,
@koyawebb, @blacklippdyogini, @cleoyogafinance, @_martian_madness and @heather_sea will guide us through an awakening yoga practice while we observe National Poetry and Sexual Assault Awareness.
For week 2 and week 4 of the challenge, our hosts: @begoodkarma, @andreahshares , @itslaurielo , @yasminebedward and @akilah_muhammad will guide us while we dive into Financial Literacy and observe the contribution of Jazz music to our society.
Sponsors are: @getlovedup @toesox @rebbel @pacificabeauty @gomacro and @lifestraw
By being a part of this challenge, you’ll also play your part in helping spread the word about what has helped this country heal and what aspects of society still need to be improved.
The @GetLovedUp Yoga challenge starts TODAY (April 1st, 2019) and last 28 days. Together we will reach our fullest potential by becoming the best version of ourselves.
1. Repost this challenge graphic on Instagram using the hashtag #GETLOVEDUPYOGA #GLU28 #GETLOVEDUP
2. Comment on this Instagram post “I’m in” with your favorite emoji and tag 2 or more friends in the comments to join you!
3. Turn on “Post notifications” for our daily Instagram posts so I show up on your feed.
4. Follow and tag all hosts and sponsors on each post.
5. Starting April 1-28, 2019 Post the daily yoga pose, tag hosts and sponsors and quote or inspiration on the topic of the week.
6. Make sure your Instagram account is public so we can see your posts and connect. Anyone can participate!!! You don’t need to be a bendy yogi for this, just share, shine, post daily and most importantly, HAVE FUN!