Imperfections don’t seem as serious to me anymore.
I was recently on my friend Kimberly’s Feel Good podcast, and I was so inspired by how she lives that I wanted to bring her on the Get Loved Up podcast to share her wisdom.
Kimberly Snyder is the founder of Solluna and the #FeelGoodMovement, and the multi-time New York Times bestselling author of The Beauty Detox book series and Radical Beauty, co-written with Deepak Chopra. She is also a nutritionist, renowned speaker, meditation teacher, certified yoga instructor and holistic wellness expert.
She has so much wisdom around nutrition and overall health, but we also dive into her experiences with grief, being a new mom, balancing a business and family, and much more.
I know you’ll feel enlightened and loved up after listening to this episode – let us know how you are inspired to take care of yourself!
- How to balance a full life with lots of different responsibilities (1:01)
- Kimberly’s morning routine (1:30)
- How tragedy can show us what’s not working in our life (5:10)
- Tips for getting out of an eating disorder healthily (8:38)
- How to create a powerful connection to yourself (even living in a shared space) (12:44)
- Tips for dealing with grief (16:16)
- The letting go technique and how to use it (18:03)
- Tips for raising kids on a plant-based diet (20:25)
- 3 of Kimberly’s favorite recipes (26:38)
- Why fruit is good and necessary in your diet (29:47)
- How to take care of a candida imbalance (34:30)
- The best balance for consuming bread and sugar (37:07)
- What gluten does to the body (39:27)
- Why it’s important to let of trying to eat “perfectly” (41:12)
- How to pull yourself out of self-judgment (45:55)
- How Kimberly gets loved up (50:25)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Kimberly’s Feel Good podcast
- Kimberly’s new book Recipes for Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Dr. David Hawkins’ book Letting Go
- Miyokos plant-based creamery
- Kitehill plant-based foods
- What the Health documentary
- Kimberly’s Radical Beauty book with Deepak Chopra
- Kimberly’s book on food cravings
- Pre-order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce