When we’re radical, we don’t accept the unacceptable.
I recently went to a retreat in a beautiful home in Malibu with other wellness leaders, and right when I arrived, I met the amazing Liz Edlich. We hugged and bonded immediately and I knew I wanted her on the podcast by the end of the retreat.
Liz is the co-founder and co-CEO of the super successful skin care company Radical Skincare. But before that, she had an extensive career in financial management, capital sourcing, product development, production and market strategy.
She has seen radical ups and downs in her life through her relationships, career, finances, family, and more. Liz shares so much wisdom in this conversation about how to live from a place of gratitude, grace, and strength, no matter what.
- How to get through radically hard times (1:22)
- Why it’s important to have a purpose bigger than yourself (4:40)
- How to get out of an abusive relationship (10:30)
- The connection between the law of attraction and the law of vibration (17:59)
- What to do with relationships you feel you can’t let go of (19:33)
- How to do a radical reset of your negative thoughts (21:20)
- Ways to process the death of a loved one (27:15)
- Why it’s fine to make mistakes (35:30)
- How to get yourself going when you are depressed (38:12)
- How to live radically (48:30)
- How Liz gets loved up (50:30)
- How to practice compassion for yourself (56:15)
Links mentioned in this episode
- 3D PR/3D Connect
- Liz’s book Get Radical: Secrets to Creating a Life You Love
- 5 Love Languages Quiz
- Radical Skin Care
- Pre-order Koya’s new book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce