Koya’s Tweetable Health Tip:
“Overworking yourself can be worse for you. Give yourself time to yourself! #KoyaWebb #GetLovedUp”
Sometimes you need to give yourself a break when you’ve had a lot of life change.” –Barbara Freethy
You ever have those days where things keep on piling up? When you finish one thing and end up having 20 other things to do? Time never seems to be too short or too long. Give yourself a break, you deserve it.
Working all the time can easily cause you to be extremely tired. Giving yourself a break can recharge yourself mentally and physically. Some ways to recharge yourself physically is to take a walk or indulge in a guilty pleasure. If you need to get away from all the noise and commotion, take a nap or even try to distance yourself from technology.
Enjoy a cup of tea. Take a stroll around the park. Overworking yourself can do more harm than good. With giving breaks to yourself, you will be able to finish all your tasks headstrong!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp ground chia seed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Use a regular muffin tin line with muffin cups and spray evenly.
- Bake for 23- 25 minutes until toothpick comes up clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.